[please enter your contact information below after placing your order]
TERMS OF SERVICE
All payments are required in advance of service with exceptions of add-ons. This is the charge for broadcasts that run beyond 30 seconds. If you know in advance that your broadcast is going to be between 30-60 seconds you can add the additional $50 to your broadcast package payment when making your initial payment. If you know it is going to be between 61-90 seconds you can add the $100 to your broadcast package. Otherwise you will receive an invoice for the additional time payable upon receipt.
1. Pricing is based on one message being broadcasted to 50 to 2,000 US-based phone numbers from an existing customer-database. The price for delivery to more than 2,000 phone numbers is negotiable.
2. To be FTC/FCC compliant, your message will be sent out via a "phone broadcasting" platform for your landline numbers and via "ringless voice drops" for your cell phone numbers. Phone numbers should be emailed to me on a csv.file - no name or address is needed.
3. It is recommended that all messages are kept as short as possible (under 30 seconds) to minimize cost and maximize the results (i.e. the chances of the recipient listening to the entire message if far greater when the message is short). Remember, messages can simply be sent out to keep your company in the minds of your customers. Example: A short holiday greeting or customer appreciation message can be very effective. You will receive an additional bill for Broadcast messages over 30 seconds (not to exceed 90 seconds in total). Message over 90 seconds are highly discouraged but under certain extenuating circumstances could be approved.
4. When booking a block of 2 or more broadcasts, it is important to note that the last broadcast must be sent out no later than 30 days from the first broadcasted message. Broadcasts cannot be scheduled more than ONE MONTH in advance.
5. You have an opportunity to hear the message before it is broadcasted.
6. After listening to my test message over the phone, you will have the option to request that it be replaced with your own recording. You can do this by emailing me your wav.file containing the new message. You are also free to shorten, lengthen or change my broadcast test message or to completely cancel your order (you must cancel at least 24 hrs before the first scheduled broadcast to get a refund). If you have not yet heard the test message your refund will be sent to you via PayPal within 48 hrs. If the test message has already been composed and listened to your refund will be sent to you via PayPal within 7-10 days.
7. After the message has been delivered there will be no refunds. An invoice (marked PAID) will be emailed to you no later than 24 hours after your final message has been broadcasted. For messages between 30-90 seconds an invoice requesting an additional payment of $50 or $100, whichever amount is applicable, will be emailed to you upon approval of the test message (refer to the pricing at the top of the page).
8. Please do not provide a phone list of people you have not yet done business with as this services is for REPEAT BUSINESS only, not for new business. However, if you have a B2B business, I MAY be able to offer you a package specifically designed for NEW business acquisition (please submit your inquiry through the "Comment" page if interested).
9. I reserve the right to turn away any business and give a full or partial refund (depending on the amount of work already carried out) if I am uncomfortable about the transaction in any way (i.e. the type of message or your inability to confirm your phone list is made up of numbers taken from your customer database).
10. Make sue you read the Terms of Service before submitting your order.
1. All payments are required in advance of service just like the broadcasting services.
2. If you choose to have a customized blog site built, you will get a full refund prior to the site going live if you are not completely happy with the site after 5 attempts to modify change or correct it to meet your needs. I also have the right to terminate the agreement if after 5 attempts to complete your order, you are still not satisfied.
3. All other Terms & Conditions will be confirmed directly with the recipient of my blogging service within 24 hrs of placing order. If order is placed on a Saturday allow 48 hrs.
Always use the best practices to achieve your business goals!